Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Magnetic Word Tiles

Have you ever seen those magnetic words that let you create different sentences and phrases all over your fridge? My husband loves them, but we've never actually bought any. Inspired by Mariel over at One She Two She, I decided to make him some for Valentine's day. 


I bought these magnetic sheets at Michael's. It was $5.99 for three (8 1/2 x 11inch) sheets and I only used about 1 1/4 sheets for these.


Unfortunately my printer wouldn't work, it kept saying saying 'paper jam' so I had to print it all out by hand.
I used most of the words that Mariel used, then made some of my own, too.
Once printed, cut the strips out.


Then cut each word out and you're done!


We've had fun making silly sentences.
Our entire freezer door on the refrigerator is covered with these words and little phrases now!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!