Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Keeping Pineapple Fresh

So this is a simple one. When you have fresh pineapple and want to keep it in the fridge to snack on, it gets slimy pretty quickly. I learned this week that, if you keep it in orange juice, it will stay good for up to a week in the fridge!


I cut up some fresh pineapple and put it in an airtight container.


I poured in some Simply Orange juice.


 Cover and snack on when you're craving something sweet!


I've had it in the fridge for 4 days now and it's still like it was when I put it in there. It's soaked up the orange juice so it tastes a little more "tropical" than it normally does. Plus, the orange juice is infused with the flavor of pineapple, so you can drink that up, too. It's a win-win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!