Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

Summer Mason Jar "Cups"


Snow...rain....cold...I don't know where you are from but I know a portion of the U.S. has been complaining about winter weather running into spring.  Being from Tennessee, I am not enjoying the normal 70 degree for this time of year.  Although it's reluctant to arrive, we all know that summer WILL get here, even if we end up skipping spring all together.  In anticipation, I decided to find something to hold my, uh hmm, water for those hot summer days.  Who am I kidding---a refreshing Mexican Madra on a hot day won't hurt anyone. Sitting outside and visiting is a daily occurrence for my husband and I when the nice weather arrives. 

I have had these mason jar cups for years, never using them.  The other day I saw someone do this on Pinterest and I thought it was adorable and useful.  

Funny story...my husband and I were sitting on the deck one day and a bird flew by.  You can probably guess where this is going.  I ended up receiving a big plop of poo right on my head.  It was hilarious.  Along with keeping the bugs out, this simple idea can keep out the poo too. :)


ALL YOU NEED:

Mason Jars (handles not necessary but they are very cute)
Screw tops
Cupcake liners
Straws
A YUMMY DRINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!